The Albanian Adventure Tourism Academy (AATA) will fill the gap for professional trained guides and also will put Albania on the map in terms of providing innovation in the field of edu-tourism. In turn the AATA as part of the AAR will serve to feed the center’s need for professionals in 15 outdoor sports planned to be developed around the centre.
The AATA will serve the following objectives within the AAR structure:
- Training centre for adventure tourism professionals (guides, managers, others),
- Development and implementation of education programs with the MES;
- Hosting national and international sports championships, festivals, and events for the purpose of team building;
- Welcome centre for Albanian and foreign students exchange programs.
The AATA will have to rely on the following activities for the achievement of its goals:
- Development of training curricula for adventure tourism professionals,
- Capacity building for educators, supervisors and coordinators of the MES education program;
- Human capacity building for outdoor center management and professional guides.
2.MES Education Program Development
Development of curricula and Masterplan for children 10-18 years old,
- Development of curricula and Masterplan for all year activities.
3. Raising Awareness on Adventure Tourism Training
Elaborate activities and events to promote AATA through broad PR and marketing such as:
- Organization of a regional FAM tour with journalist from the Balkan countries,
- Organizing a series of roundtables and meetings in Europe and the region;
- Aggressive PR and marketing through public appearance, videos and publications.